Thursday, January 13, 2011

Finally a new post (and a free PDF download!)

Well, it's been a while since I've had time to actively post on the blog, but it's time to start again!
As a cub scout leader, I'm always looking for things to make my den meetings easier. Today, we will be talking about personal safety, and as a part of that, the boys will be making an Emergency Phone List. I tried to find on online that I could just print and have them fill in, but I couldn't find one that suited my needs. So... I made my own:

The blank lines on the bottom are for each child to fill in his/her contact numbers (aunt, grandma, etc.)

AND......

I'm sharing it with you as a printable PDF file. You can print as many copies as you need, when you need them. Or save it to your computer to use in the future.
Please, do not post this pdf as a download on your site, but feel free to link directly to this post if you would like to share it with others.

Click below to get your free copy!

Emergency Phone List Blank



Clipart from Scrappin' Doodles (see link on the right!)

3 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Swidget 1.0