Friday, August 13, 2010

Sock Monkey Love!

I think I am in love....
with Sock Monkeys, of course! And I have found a fabulous shop that sells amazing, handmade sock monkey party accessories!
Oh My Gluestick (also owner of Sock Monkey Studio where you can get your party invitations) has...
Party Hats

sock monkey party hat
Magnets

sock monkey magnets

Cake and Cupcake Toppers


sock monkey baby cupcake toppers
twin sock monkey cake topper

and more.

And, after the party, you can thank your guests in style with these adorable

Thank You Cards!

sock monkey thank you cards

2 comments:

  1. This would make for an adorable party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jamie, my favorite is the baby sock monkey cupcake toppers. They are so stinkin' cute! They would be perfect for a baby shower.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Swidget 1.0