Sunday, February 6, 2011

Shameless Self Promo Sunday!

I saw a post over at Audrey's Country Cottage about Saturday Blog Shoppers (ok, I know it's Sunday, so sue me! I 'm a day behind!), an idea hosted by Quilts Galore and More. I LOVE the idea. We all have to promote to get ourselves seen, right? And why not do that on my very own blog?!
So, I thought I'd share a few items that are available in my HatsForHumanity shop on Etsy.
First up, since it is almost Valentine's Day, I have this adorable (if I do say so myself) Sweetheart Bonnet. It is completed and ready to ship.

Also available, and great for newborn photo shoots, is this textured hat and diaper cover set. This particular one is ready to ship, but custom color requests are always welcome.

Remember, each hat sold from HatsForHumanity is equal to one hat donated to charity. The donated hats are of the same quality as those sold in the shop, though styles and sizes vary. So, stop by and have a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Swidget 1.0