Monday, September 21, 2009

Monday Mentionables

Well, I asked who wanted to be featured here and had so many great choices that I just couldn't choose who to feature first! So, I assigned everyone a number, and then let randomizer.org do the selecting for me.
Lucky number 1 is Simply Flaunt (also known as flauntdesignsjewelry on Etsy)!!! Here are her three favorite items, in her words:

This “Elizabeth” necklace is one of my favorites because it honors a friend I lost and is raising money for breast cancer research…

Elizabeth Necklace

Bali Medley bracelet is pretty without being too fussy, plays well with others and goes with any color scheme you dare to wear..!

Bali Bracelet

Cognac Swirl earrings; I love these because they are rich and glowing and bold – but very lightweight & comfortable. And beautiful – always helps!

Cognac Swirl Earrings

My favorites are:

Monogram Necklace sterling handstamped initials with birthstone charm

Handstamped Birthstone necklace

and MoonRings Bracelet sterling silver and white stones

Moonrings Bracelet

7 comments:

  1. Yay! Thank you for featuring my little shop - you are so sweet :) I know that you are going to be featuring lots of wonderful shops over time - I saw the response to your thread! - am looking forward to seeing them all...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pieces! I love the moonrings bracelet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Cognac Swirls. They are sooo pretty! Flaunt has unique jewelry and that is hard to find on etsy!


    http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many beautiful items! Flaunt is a favorite shop of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely pieces! Great selections!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohhhh! they are beautiful! love them all!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Swidget 1.0