Monday, August 24, 2009

Monday Mentionables

It's that time again, folks! The honor this week goes to a fellow BNR member, Yellowbees! In addition to selling on Etsy, Yellowbees also has some items sold in boutiques in Little Rock, AR and North East TX.

These hangers make an excellent baby shower gift for the mom who has everything:



And for the princess in your life, how about one of her adorable tutus!



We can't forget about the boys! Check out the tie shirts...



And, my personal favorite, the Insta Bib!





As always, if you would like to be featured in a future Monday Mentionbles post, please leave a comment indicating your interest. Be sure to leave me your store name!

3 comments:

  1. Ooo! I love the tie shirt :] When shopping not too long ago, I saw a t-shirt with a print of an undone bow tie, kind of hanging over the shoulders. This just reminded me of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh how cute! I've been working on getting some hangers done for a bridal party. I've been trying fabric, but duh! I could use my scrapbook supplies! Great idea! Your work is sooo precious!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Swidget 1.0