Sunday, July 19, 2009

Back to School?!?

I can't believe that school will be starting soon here. I have a few things on my list to get done before that happens. I need to make some scrubs for my oldest, new messenger bags for my boys, and I've managed to get a backpack done for my youngest daughter (not a small feat with a little one trying to climb on any material I try to lay out!).
The backpack is made with drawstring straps, and has pockets on the inside for pencils and things. There is one pocket on the outside as well.







4 comments:

  1. Super cute bag. Now she'll be unique and not have the same as everyone else! Way to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute backpack! We hope she really likes it.

    CRSisters

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your daughter is so fortunate to have a mommy who can sew! Lovely bag.. Great job!

    Rheea

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Swidget 1.0