Monday, July 20, 2009

Monday Mentionables

Well, folks, it's that time again. Time for a new Etsy artist to have a little more exposure. There are so many talented artists, that it is a difficult to decide each week just who to choose. Since Arizona has been hit pretty hard with the recession (I know, other places have been hit, too), I thought I would do a little something to stimulate the local economy. I went to Etsy, chose the "shop local" option, and found a number of folks within a few miles of myself that were worthy.
Eventually, I whittled down my choices, and finally selected KnotSewShabby for this week's feature. KnotSewShabby is a family affair (2 sisters and their mom), and they produce a number kids items. Their shop has been open for just over a year now, and they are doing great! Let's see just what they've got in store for you....



There are christening/blessing gowns....




Boy blessing/christening outfits...






Interactive toddler books...





This book about animal tails:





And, these On-The-Go activity crayon bags...



Be sure to check out KnotSewShabby's shop and see what else they have for you!

9 comments:

  1. Great feature! Love those books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Monday Mentionables. That activity book is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those books are incredible! Great craftsmanship. I'm going to have to go mark a few as favorites for future gift purchasing :)

    justshana16.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love the christening gown.

    ReplyDelete
  5. a great find for panda fanatic!
    my roommate and i LOVE this bag
    hkpanda.freetzi.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, I love the interactive books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great findings! I love the beautiful white gown best. Which girl wouldn't hope to wear pretty gowns like a princess when they were young. ;)

    PS: Thanks for your comment in my blog poll! I really appreciate it.

    Rheea

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all of it! Yay for Arizona crafty folk! Thanks for the intro to another great shop!
    -10oneworld

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Swidget 1.0